Pages

Flawless - Make Up Revolution Ultra 32 shade eyeshadow palette

Monday 2 May 2016


I am, along with many other beauty bloggers on this site, a HUGE fan of Make Up Revolution.

Revolution is a drugstore make up brand based in the UK, and they sell high quality make up for extremely affordable prices. If you are wanting to try out some of their make up but are based outside of the UK, they do deliver worldwide and are available to ship outside of the UK. They are also a cruelty-free brand, which I am so pleased about, as I am gradually switching a lot of my make up products for cruelty-free products.

The palette featured in this post is a 32 colour shade palette, with both mattes and shimmers. I honestly feel like this is an incredibly versatile palette - a lot of the shades in the palette are must have shades for anyone who is a fan of eyeshadows. At just £8.00, the quality and the pay off of the eyeshadows is just astonishing.


The colours in the palette are primarily warm and nude toned, with more shimmers then matte shades. 

Having swatched the shades, I must say I am so happy with the palette. Only a couple of colours in the palette do not give the strongest pay off, but overall the eyeshadows are creamy, wonderful to apply and very pigmented. 


Although there are a few shades in the palette that I would not choose individually, the colours in the palette work incredibly well together and if used correctly, are wearable for any occasion. 

If you're looking for a eyeshadow palette with colours for any time of day, this palette is just perfect. It would also be a really good palette for someone who is new to make up as the colours are so easy to apply and are heaven to blend.

I have used Revolution for a good couple of years and their make up always impresses me, despite it being so so affordable. I cannot wait for my Fortune Favours the Brave Palette to arrive!

With magic, always.

Hay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS