Pages

Introduction

Friday 19 February 2016

So, let me introduce myself (without making this super duper boring). My name is Hayley, I am 20 & I live in Sutton, just outside of London. 

For those who know me and follow me on other social media sites, you would know that I am a HUMONGOUS Disney fanatic. I practically sleep, eat, drink and breathe Disney. For those who don't know me, now you know. My ultimate love is Alice in Wonderland. Since as long as I can remember, I have always been in love with it; the fine details, the wondrous imagination and the creation that went into the movie itself. Growing up I had a couple of holidays to Disney World in Florida and one trip to Paris, so Disney has pretty much always been a huge part of me, and holds a lot of happy family memories that I hold close to my heart.

This blog is going to be sharing as much information and reviews as I can, as I purchase quite a significant amount throughout the month. I will try my hardest to post general opinions and reviews on films, TV shows, make up, beauty products, etc. I would also love to write some blog posts about Disney related items, and (hopefully) get round to posting OOTD's (even though I only wear my favorite clothes on weekends due to the nature of my work). I would be more than happy to fill any requests that someone may have, whether my blog actually gets that popular is extremely doubtful. So this blog is going to be very mixed and matched, as that's the kind of person that I am! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful, magical day and I will check in again soon.

Hay x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS