Pages

Night owl bath blaster

Sunday 21 February 2016

I recently discovered the beauty that is bomb cosmetics; a cruelty free bath company which was developed 17 years ago in England. For those of you that are new here, I am extremely addicted to Lush Cosmetics (seriously, I have hoarded so many items). Now, Bomb Cosmetics are extremely similar to Lush - they both have the same morals when they come to animal testing and they both create handmade bath products.

This is the second Bomb Cosmetics bath blaster that I have tried. This product smells prominently of lavender, with slightly Herby undertones which comes from the rosemary. These blasters are also packed with essential oils, which really sink into the skin.

The appearance of this blaster is just stunning; the Little owl is sitting on a golden branch which appears to be under a night sky. The colour of the bomb is so beautiful and nothing too over the top, which adds to the whole relaxing aspect of this bomb.

This bomb appealed to me as I am a huge fan of the Twilight bomb from Lush cosmetics. I suffer from generalized anxiety, and after a really awful day filled with panic, lavender is really one of those smells that helps me relax my mind and float away.

As soon as this blaster hits the water, it starts fizzing away silently. Although it does  not put on a theatrical display in the water, I feel like it suits the theme perfectly. This blaster was created to help relax the mind, and anything too jazzed up would totally derail the sleepy experience. The lavender really comes out when the  blaster is in the water, and the bath water turns a beautiful lilac colour. I could not get over the beautiful scent that filled the bathroom; even though the smell was primarily lavender which was the most noticeable smell, the rosemary added a really beautiful note to the blaster, making the relaxing aspect that little bit more beautiful.

After using shower gel, deodorant and smothering myself in Dream Cream, I can still smell the lavender on my skin which is really comforting now that I'm tucked up in bed.

I fully intend to purchase this blaster again, as I really and truthfully feel ready to drift off into a good nights sleep.

With magic, always

Hay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS